Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Share Something HAPPY! ! !

OK - clear violation of my "post standards" here . . . but as my "update" post really did not contain any "pictures" thanks to the whole "laptop" crashing thing I wanted to share some "happy" moments that I have not posted yet:



Knoah and his friend "snickers"!



Jacob . . . . being fun and silly!



Hannah Noel . . . . the "monster"! ! LOL . . .



Jacob and I . . . . playing at Michael's Crafts (funny thing is . . . they never asked us to leave either!).



Hannah, Knoah (yep . . . passed out! er, ok, asleep), me and Jacob . . . having an "early St. Pat's day" celebration!.



Laura and I standing in front of Poseidon at COSI in Columbus.



Jacob . . . his first "Lion's" game day! ! He was like six days old!

Yep . . . that makes me pretty happy - enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment