Saturday, January 1, 2011

Merry Christmas 2010

Here it is. It has now "officially" been one year and there have been so many changes in my life and the lives of my Children. I have written, re-written and then deleted this post three or four times and after all of that I have come to this: I am at Peace and Happy with who, what and where I am and where I am going. Life is not what I expected but it has become more than enough and I am hopeful, happy and excited.

I miss my Children every second that we are apart and I can't think of what it would be like if I was only able to see them every other weekend as some divorced fathers do, truth - I would stress, cry and be a total emotional wreck!

So - Merry Christmas to the greatest Children walking this earth - Jacob Matthew Reagan, Hannah Noel and Knoah Franklin - I adore, admire, cherish and love the three of them more than they will every fully understand until the day that they become a parent. (and if your a parent, you get that).

Here is the 2010 Christmas in words and pictures:



2010 Christmas Banner.



Santa's footprints (something we started years ago . . and did you know that North Pole Snow is edible . . taste just like powdered sugar!).



The 2010 Christmas Booty at Dad's House.



Knoah opening his gifts.



Jacob and Hannah opening gifts.



Mr. Happy . . . Knoah Franklin.



Knoah helping me open my present from the kids.



Jacob "schooling" Knoah and Hannah on Mario Kart!



Playing "don't break the ice".



Knoah the "victor".

Merry Christmas to all and may 2011 be the year that I have been praying for - it's starting off wonderfully already and I pray that it continues. God Bless everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment