Thursday, October 2, 2014

Some people's childern.

 

(Reuters) - Sheriff's deputies have arrested four teenage boys suspected of slaughtering more than 900 chickens that were beaten to death by intruders at a poultry farm in central California, authorities said.
The birds were killed, some of them apparently with a golf club, during a break-in last month at the Foster Farms facility in Caruthers, the Fresno County Sheriff's Office said.

The Sheriff's Office said late on Wednesday that detectives acting on a tip from the public arrested 18-year-old Gabriel Quintero of Riverdale and three male juveniles, a 15-year-old and two 17-year-olds, earlier in the day.

Four kids.  900 chickens.  Killed with a golf club.  I love golf although I am not very good I love it.  My last full round was a 84 (like I said, I am not that good).  Let's just assume an average of 90 strokes a round.  That means these kids had enough strokes to gold ten rounds (assuming each bird was one stroke, one kill).  That took some time.  You have to think the yard birds were not just standing waiting to be wacked, right.  Geez. 

What's wrong with some people's kids.  Man. 

No comments:

Post a Comment