Sunday, August 15, 2010

Week of living . . . at work . . .

The kids were with Grandpa Frank from the 5th to the 8th of August so I figured now was the time to pick up some "extra hours" at work . . So, my schedule became:

Thursday 5 Aug - 16.5 Hours
Friday 6 Aug - 16.5 Hours
Saturday 7 Aug - 16.5 Hours
Sunday 8 Aug - 10 Hours
Monday 9 Aug - 16.5 Hours
Tuesday 10 Aug - 16.5 Hours
Wednsday 11 Aug - 16.5 Hours
Thursday 12 Aug - 16.5 Hours
Friday 13 Aug - 8 Hours and then pick up the kids! !

Totaled more than 97 hours this week! Yeah, it's a bit psychotic but what the heck. I was able to call the kids everyday - too bad Jacob did not keep his phone with him, but they got my voice mails and I FB messaged them everyday so that they knew they are in my thoughts and that I missed them.

What a week . . . and it will all be worth it come Friday afternoon at 5:00!

No comments:

Post a Comment